Join a Winning Team at Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union!
CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (CFS) offers credit union members full-service financial planning and investment advice. CFS is a broker/dealer and RIA with a stable, 18 year track record of serving the investment needs of credit unions and their members. Our Financial Advisors work in tandem with the financial institution to provide comprehensive financial services to credit union members. As a Financial Advisor, you become part of the credit union environment providing investment services to members and building member relationships.
CUSO Financial Services, L. P. is seeking a Licensed Financial Advisor for Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union in the Klamath Falls, OR area.
Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union was established in 1936; locally owned and operated. Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Klamath, Lake, Modoc, and northeast Siskiyou Counties is eligible to become a member. Pacific Crest strives "To be the members' choice for personalized financial solutions." To learn more about Pacific Crest Federal Credit Union, visit www.pacificcrestfcu.com.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Licenses and Registrations: FINRA Series 7, 63, (65 or 66 preferred) and Life, Accident, Health & Insurance licenses.
- Clean U-4
- Certified Financial Planner designation preferred
- Two+ years sales experience in the financial services industry, preferably in a Bank or Credit Union
- Customer service, communication and presentation skills
- An advanced level of performance, requiring minimum supervision
- Experience with high quality service standards in all interactions with customers, prospective customers, personnel, and other departments within a financial institution
- College Degree preferred
For immediate consideration please apply online at: https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=1066488
Representatives are employed by Pacific Crest FCU and registered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. (Member FINRA/SIPC). We offer our Advisors a supportive back office staff, as well as fully supportive credit union staff, tomorrow’s technology, a proprietary database for client information, and we clear through Pershing. To learn more about CUSO Financial Services, L.P., go to www.cusonet.com